Friday, July 31, 2009


So it's been a while and my life's been kinda crazy. Sorry about that.

I'm officially back from PA and recovered from the intensive. I miss dancing six hours a day and all the people I was surrounded with, but I'm glad to be back. It'll be nice to have a fairly normal routine for a while, although next week is another intensive with my home school, Springfield Ballet. All in all it was a great experience and it made me twice the dancer I was before.

After thinking about it and talking about it with lots of knowledgeable people, I've decided that my primary plan after graduation is to move back to Carlisle, PA, and attend CPYB full time for a year or two and then audition for companies. I'm fairly certain that I've got what it takes to dance, I love it, and so I'm gonna go for it while I'm young and I still can. If all else fails, I'll still have a degree in Religion and Philosophy, so life is good.

Aside from that, everything is going swimmingly. I moved into the house I'll be living in for the next year yesterday. It's everything I hoped it would be and more. The house is a small 50's bungalow in a perfect little neighborhood. I've got a cat, Sophie, and one roommate, which is perfect. It'll be a nice transition away from campus too (I'm about two miles from campus, which is perfect for the bike that I use to go everywhere!).

So that's me for now! I'm going to blog every day for the month of August. I want to get back in shape for the school year and also stop being such a non-dedicated blogger. So here's to the advent of a new academic year!

1 comment:

secret agent woman said...

That's a great looking little house. I have a '50's house, too, but it's a rancher.